Durkee EZ Frame Stitch-Off Contest
Durkee EZ Frame Stitch-Off UPDATE
Many thanks for all of the amazing projects that have been Submitted in January, February, and March.
At this time with everyone focused on their health and Well-being, we have decided to pause the Durkee EZ Frame Stitch-Off Contest.
We want to see your most impressive embroidery projects!
EZ Frame Project of the Month
Submit your EZ Frame (multi needle or single needle) project in our monthly contest for a chance to win a $150 check and a $100 Durkee product credit.
2020 Durkee EZ Frame Project of the Year
The monthly winners will be automatically entered to win a check for $1,000 and a $500 Durkee product credit.
- All entries must be created with a Durkee multi needle or single needle EZ Frame.
- Monthly winners will be determined by Durkee team. From the monthly winners an annual winner to be selected by a panel of nationally recognized embroidery educators.
- Winners to be contacted by Durkee Hoops via email and/or phone. Winners to be announced publicly via email and social media platforms.
- By submission of an entry the contestant agrees to receive email messages from Durkee and gives full consent and rights to Durkee Embroidery, Inc. to publish their entry including images and written content.
- Submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the last day of the month being judged.
- Subject line must read “Contest Entry”
- Email must include the following info: Name, Address, Phone Number, and Email Address as well as a brief (100 words or less) description of the project.
- Entry must include four (4) photos – see examples above
- Image 1 – all products used to create the project including the EZ Frame(s)
- Image 2 – the project on the machine being stitched
- Image 3 – the completed project still on the EZ Frame
- Image 4 – the completed project as a stand-alone